SEATTLE

SEATTLE
Something that stood out to me this week in my studies was Isaiah 41:10. It was the inspiration for one of the verses of How Firm a Foundation. I really love the powerful words of "Fear thou not; for I am with thee... for I am thy God". It makes me think of "Be still and know that I am God." All things are in his control and I need not worry about every little thing. In the words of President Gordon B Hinckley, "It will all work out".

Sunday, January 11, 2015

This week was a great week because it was Thanksgiving and we went to the temple today!!!!

December 2, 2014

This week was a great week because it was Thanksgiving and we went to the temple today!!!! Woohoo!!! Outside of that, we didn't see much success.  People were nice, but no new investigators which means we still have 0 investigators.  If you could, pray specifically for us to find a family to teach.  We are in need of it.

Thanksgiving was fantastic though! We were able to spend time with the Gardners and the Caldwells, two of my favorite families in the ward.  It was super fun!  We had Thanksgiving dinner with the Caldwells.

Jing is doing really well still! She is continuing to come to church and is loving everything about the Gospel! She is like a sponge -- just soaking it all up!

Well, that's about it for the week.  Sorry for the short email -- I just don't have much to report on.  I hope that will change next week! I love you!

Love,
Elder Connor M. Garriss


No comments:

Post a Comment