SEATTLE

SEATTLE
Something that stood out to me this week in my studies was Isaiah 41:10. It was the inspiration for one of the verses of How Firm a Foundation. I really love the powerful words of "Fear thou not; for I am with thee... for I am thy God". It makes me think of "Be still and know that I am God." All things are in his control and I need not worry about every little thing. In the words of President Gordon B Hinckley, "It will all work out".

Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Wiley Family

December 22, 2014

 
We loved having the Elders over this evening.  They make a good team - it's such a contrast your son and our son compared with Elder Pulini.  Both our boys have so much support and love from home with continued emails and packages.  Elder Pulini's mother passed away when he was 11 and her dearest wish was for him to join the church in Tonga.  But when he wanted to serve a mission his father basically disowned him.

The two make a really good team - Elder Garriss was telling us about Jing, the wonderful woman from China they tracked out and found and baptized.  They are still doing such a great job teaching her and she' s been asked to speak at the regional Recent Converts Fireside next week!!

We also had a great time trash talking about the Cardinals vs. Seahawks game we were recording (sorry about that loss!!)!!

Happy Christmas chatting with your son.

Suzie Wiley

No comments:

Post a Comment