SEATTLE

SEATTLE
Something that stood out to me this week in my studies was Isaiah 41:10. It was the inspiration for one of the verses of How Firm a Foundation. I really love the powerful words of "Fear thou not; for I am with thee... for I am thy God". It makes me think of "Be still and know that I am God." All things are in his control and I need not worry about every little thing. In the words of President Gordon B Hinckley, "It will all work out".

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Christmas Card from the Washington, Seatlle Presidency

 
 
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 
to the families of our valiant missionaries in the Washington, Seattle Mission
We love your children!
they are achieving the Lord's High Expectations and they are making a difference.
May the Lord's choice blessings be with you during this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
Fun with the Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment