SEATTLE

SEATTLE
Something that stood out to me this week in my studies was Isaiah 41:10. It was the inspiration for one of the verses of How Firm a Foundation. I really love the powerful words of "Fear thou not; for I am with thee... for I am thy God". It makes me think of "Be still and know that I am God." All things are in his control and I need not worry about every little thing. In the words of President Gordon B Hinckley, "It will all work out".

Friday, November 7, 2014

Hi there Janet – I’m Suzie Wiley.  Your cute son (aka Elder Garriss) had dinner at our house tonight, along with his companion Elder Egbert.  I wanted to send you these 2 pics of the guys with our dog Cato.
 
Your son was such a joy to have in our home and is a big asset to our ward. He shared his testimony – confident and steady – about missionary work and that if we ask the lord he will direct us to those we need to talk to.  He also shared how proud and excited he is that you have invited a family friend/neighbor to have the discussions and challenged us to do the same!
 
We also enjoyed hearing about his great family and his plans for the future, as well as an update on who he’s teaching!  We talked golf, BYU dorms and ate lots of tacos!!
You must all be so proud of him –my own son Calvin is serving in Spain right now! Calvin has only 4 months left and I miss him every day- but am grateful, that like your son, he is serving the Lord!
 
Best to you and your family!
 
Suzie Wiley
 








No comments:

Post a Comment