SEATTLE

SEATTLE
Something that stood out to me this week in my studies was Isaiah 41:10. It was the inspiration for one of the verses of How Firm a Foundation. I really love the powerful words of "Fear thou not; for I am with thee... for I am thy God". It makes me think of "Be still and know that I am God." All things are in his control and I need not worry about every little thing. In the words of President Gordon B Hinckley, "It will all work out".

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Well, transfers were today.

January 27, 2015

Well, transfers were today.  We didn't get transferred so I am going to spend 6 months in Pine Lake wahoo! New Record!  Elder Pulini and I are staying together as well.

This last week was a good week.  We had a great experience! We had a dinner on Saturday night with a nonmember family, in their home! They even invited 2 of their good friend member families over for the dinner! Afterward, we had a great lesson.  The Spirit was way strong! It was great! Hopefully we will be able to work with them more when they get back off their 3 week vacation.  They invited us back.

Sorry for the super short update! I had some business things I needed to get accomplished first and now I'm running out of time.  Plus I don't have my last week's planner with me so I don't remember some of the stuff.  That dinner was the main focal point though.  I hope you are all doing well! I love you!!!!

Love,
Elder Connor M. Garriss

 The District!
 Elder Bolander - He went home yesterday ;(
 The Hatfields
 The Gardners
TheGutkes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment