SEATTLE

SEATTLE
Something that stood out to me this week in my studies was Isaiah 41:10. It was the inspiration for one of the verses of How Firm a Foundation. I really love the powerful words of "Fear thou not; for I am with thee... for I am thy God". It makes me think of "Be still and know that I am God." All things are in his control and I need not worry about every little thing. In the words of President Gordon B Hinckley, "It will all work out".

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

January 19, 2015

This week was pretty good.  We went on a pretty fun exchange with our District Leader! Elder Wood and I were together in his area.  He's a fun Elder -- I've served around him a lot of the last year.  He's been my District Leader and Zone Leader before and now he is ending his mission as my District Leader again.  I'll miss him.  Actually a lot of Elders go home that I'm going to miss at the end of this transfer (which is next Tuesday).  Many of them have become good friends.  Anyway enough reminiscing, back to missionary work!

We put our investigator Connie on date for February 14th!! But then she didn't come to church so she won't be able to make her date :( but that is okay because she accepted a date which means she'll accept another one.  Hopefully she will get baptized in February -- it all depends on whether or not she comes to church.  Please keep her in your prayers.

Outside of that, nothing overly interesting happened this week.  Sorry its short -- I just don't have much to say haha.  It rained a lot and, as I'm sure you know, the Seahawks are going to the Super Bowl again.  Go Hawks! Literally every single person talks about that or wears a jersey/tshirt (if not both).

I love you! I hope you've had a good week!

Love,
Elder Connor M. Garriss

  Elder Wood
It is supposed to look like a lightsaber soooo yes!! It is a trick you can do with a certain type of colored pencil crayon and the flash of a camera.
 
Seahawks Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment